Machine Operator - #2610924
FWL Surface Solutions
Review the Position Description during the application process to ensure you understand the essential functions of the job.
Position Description: Machine Operator
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
Follow all safety rules, operating guidelines and procedures
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of safety, efficiency, and positive work environment
- Operate a loader/skidsteer as required by terminal/site specifications
- Be available on an “on-call” basis during all winter months, including holidays and weekends
- Report to work in a timely manner once requested by a supervisor or manager
- All other related duties as required for safe, efficient, and effective operations designated by the supervisor or manager on duty
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities :
Ability to operate a loader/skidsteer safely for up to 12 hours at a time
- Ability to pass a driver’s license check with no more than 4 points present, no DUI’s or suspensions within the last 7 years.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to pass drug screen
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
- Ability to operate handheld scanner or other equipment as required
- Ability to quickly and repeatedly adjust controls of loader/skidsteer
- Knowledge of basic snow removal stacking/storing skills
- Ability to listen to, understand, and follow work instructions
Physical Requirements : The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the position
The employee is required to converse and hear in industrial settings -indoor & outdoor
- The employee is frequently required to move about and/or remain stationary on concrete and uneven surfaces for extended periods of time
- The employee is required to work outdoors safely in all weather conditions for extended periods of time
- The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, ascend or descend ladders safely at heights of 6 feet or more, balance, squat, and kneel
- Employee is frequently required to lift 25 lbs. unassisted
- The vision requirements: close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and adjust focus.
Management reserves the right to change this position description at any time.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.