Secondary Resource Room Teacher - #2645820
Davison Community Schools
City: Davison, MI
Contract type: Full time
- JobID: 25622 Position Type:
- Must be qualified and certified to teach in the State of Michigan and possess the necessary educational background and certification for the position as determined by the district.
- Willing and able to deliver effective classroom instruction.
- Must have teaching certification or endorsement as a teacher of the learning disabled or emotionally impaired.
- Highly qualified status for English, science, math or social studies and special education preferred.
- Experience in teaching high school/middle school students preferred.
- Must have a strong desire to work with special education students.
- Must be able to meet state criteria for reimbursement.
- Be willing to participate in a variety of extra-curriculum and co-curricular activities including staff development and curriculum development.
- Be willing to work as part of a building team for the improvement of instruction.
- Be open to continuous change.
- Be an excellent communicator with students, parents and colleagues.
- Demonstrate mental/physical ability and stamina for meeting the requirements of the position.
Davison Middle School
Davison Community Schools - website
EFFECTIVE DATE: 2022/2023 School Year
SALARY: Per DEA Master Agreement
DIRECT SUPERVISOR: Building Principal
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Online at http://www.davisonschools.org
The District reserves the right to select the person it believes will be the most successful in this position and will be the greatest benefit to the school(s).
The Board of Education does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, (including sexual orientation and transgender identity), disability, age, religion, height, weight, marital or family status, military status, ancestry, genetic information or any other legally protected category, (collectively, "Protected Classes"), in its programs and activities, including employment opportunities. The person designated to handle any questions and/or complaints concerning the non-discrimination policy of Davison Community Schools is Assistant Superintendent Matthew Lobban 1490 N Oak Rd, Davison, MI 48423 - (810-591-0808)