Nursing Assistant AO - #2646061
Beaumont Hospital Dearborn
**Sign-on Bonus available!!**
$1,500 for full-time positions
$750 for part-time positions
Minimum Job Qualifications:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- Education / Training:
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Work Experience:
- Previous hospital or nursing home experience preferred
- Certification, Licensure, Registration:
- American Heart Association or American Red Cross Basic Life Support certification required
- Current CNA certification preferred
- Other Qualifications:
- Ability to communicate effectively and document information accurately.
- Ability to deal efficiently and effectively with a wide variety of individuals.
- Knowledge of basic medical terminology preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge is preferred.
- Ability to move or lift patients and equipment.
- Ability to demonstrate Beaumont customer service standards and behaviors in all aspects of job performance