Part Time Sales - Flint, MI - #2652869
Living Our Values
Inclusivity: rue21 embraces all of you. We promote individuality and celebrate our differences. All are accepted, respected and welcome. Integrity: We own our words, our actions, and our results. We set our standard high by thinking big. It matters how we show up and how we play the game. Collaboration: Together we are rue21. We listen and support each other and achieve our collective goals together. Curiosity: We don’t ask why; we ask why not? We are agile and are driven by new ideas and original thinking. We are passionate and believe anything is possible. Community: Our power is our people; our community of customers, associates, and partners. We care, we connect, we listen, and we deliver.
Bring a vibe that’s uniquely you to rue and work where you love to shop! As the face of the company, you’ll put your iconic, one-of-a-kind sense of style to work representing rue21. Your love of pop culture and fashion combined with your creativity and energetic personality make the perfect combo to be an amazing sales associate. Have fun at work while letting your inner trend savant shine by providing customers with a top-notch shopping experience and always making our customer feel like a total VIP!
Day in the Life
• Provide and promote exceptional customer service and offer positive resolutions to challenges and complaints from customers.
• Generate sales through customer interaction, fitting room assistance, and suggestive selling.
• Prevent asset loss through proper zoning and floor awareness.
• Adhere to store visual directives, maintenance standards, and cleanliness standards.
• Consistently exemplify a teamwork attitude with management and coworkers to improve personal and store performance.
• Communicate effectively with management and coworkers concerning business issues and opportunities.
• Comply with all company policies and procedures and follow all safety standards to ensure a safe work and shopping environment.
• Support the Store Management team in driving and maximizing store sales, controlling, and minimizing shrink to achieve store goals.
• Complete all other duties as assigned.
• Demonstrated ability, in a sales and customer service, or management capacity, in assisting the Store Manager to operate and drive sales, preferably in a retail environment.
• Physical Requirements
o Stand for up to 8 hours
o Carry up to 40 pounds
o Climb and balance on ladders
o Bend at the waist
o Lift up to 40 pounds
o Kneel and squat on the ground
o Reach above the shoulder frequently
What’s in it for you!
• Fun, fast-paced work environment; working with like-minded people with same interests
• Flexible work schedule including daytime, evening, and weekend shifts
• Express individuality and embrace diversity
• 40% discount in-store and online
• Casual dress code
• Performance based advancement is supported and encouraged
• Easy request-off and view schedules from home via a convenient app
• Perks at Work (discounts on electronics, movie tickets, travel, etc.)
• Employee Assistance Program
• Customer Focus: demonstrates a customer-driven approach that focuses on anticipating, understanding, and servicing customer needs in order to facilitate a relationship with the brand.
• Initiative: proactively seeks opportunities to work outside of job scope to assist department or cross-functional team and demonstrates the ability to go beyond what is required to achieve goals.
• Sense of Urgency: takes action and proactively accomplishes tasks while focusing on the most critical issues.
• Teamwork/Collaboration: effectively develops relationships and encourages idea-sharing that facilitates the accomplishment of goals.
• Valuing Diversity and Difference: effectively works with people from different backgrounds and cultures as well as demonstrates appreciation for ideas, opinions, and insights from diverse sources.
• Work Standards: dedicates the appropriate time and energy towards completion of work in order to achieve high performance standards and is accountable for the work produced.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.